Clone Commander Cody, also known as unit 2224, was a loyal clone trooper serving the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars. Cody was often under the command of General Obi-Wan Kenobi, leading Ghost Squadron, and served with him and Anakin Skywalker at Geonosis, Christophsis and during a nearly disastrous campaign on Cato Neimoidia.
Cody developed a close and easygoing camaraderie with Kenobi, easily exchanging dry jokes with his Jedi General. This continued through to their mission to Utapau, to route out the entrenched Separatists forces commanded by General Grievous.
Cody was ultimately subservient to the orders of the Republic, and when Order 66 was enacted — branding Kenobi an enemy of the state — Cody willingly carried out the command to open fire on his former friend.
Today Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the 1/6th scale Commander Cody collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith for Star Wars fans!
Skillfully created based on the appearance of Clone Commander Cody in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with amazing likeness, a meticulously crafted Clone Trooper armor and helmet with weathering effects, different styles of blasters, interchangeable right arm with LED light-up hologram projector, a jetpack, a variety of miniature hologram figures, and a sand-themed figure base.
Lead your Clone Trooper army with Commander Cody in your Star Wars collection!
- PRODUCT CODE MMS524
- PRODUCT NAME COMMANDER CODY
- HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
- SPECIAL FEATURES A LED LIGHT-UP HOLOGRAM PROJECTOR, MULTIPLE MINIATURE HOLOGRAM FIGURES, A MAGNETICALLY-ATTACHED JETPACK,
- ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
– One (1) newly developed interchangeable Commander Cody helmet with mechanical details and weathering effects
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands for holding gun
– One (1) relaxed left hand
– One (1) opened right hand
– Three (3) gesture hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-paintedCostume:
– One (1) newly crafted Commander Cody armor with distinctive orange details and weathering effects
– One (1) detachable accessory on right arm armor
– One (1) black colored under-suit
– One (1) orange and grey colored belt
– One (1) pair of white colored boots with weathering effectsWeapons:
– One (1) rifle
– One (1) blaster rifle
– Two (2) pistolsAccessories:
– One (1) LED light-up hologram projector (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) magnetically-attached jetpack
– One (1) hologram figure of Obi-Wan Kenobi
– One (1) hologram figure of Airborne Trooper
– One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
– One (1) hologram figure of Darth Sidious
– A sand-themed figure stand with Commander Cody nameplate and movie logoArtists:
– Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
– Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong